Covid-19 Clinic Policy
Daily life has changed dramatically over the past few months. As things begin to normalise it is important that we adapt to keep everyone safe. At The Aesthetics Lounge our priority is patient safety and comfort, therefore we have introduced the following measures:
- When you arrive, please WAIT in your car or outside the clinic until called in
Sanitise your hands on ARRIVAL
- You MUST wear a mask and gloves at all times
- Inform the technician in advance, if YOU or ANYONE you’ve been in contact with is ill
- MINIMISE talking
- NO extra bags or clutter
- NO food or drink to be brought into the clinic
- NO guests, including children
- Please bring CORRECT money for your treatment
We will book appointments soon to ensure that the clinic and waiting area is not crowded. Suitable gaps will be left between appointments so that clients can attend the clinic while maintaining a suitable distance from one another in accordance with government guidelines.
Between all appointments the team will thoroughly disinfect the treatment rooms.
Thank you for your co-operation! We are looking forward to welcoming you back to The Aesthetics Lounge.